Basic And Advanced Airway
This airway course has been designed to provide an in-depth, state-of-the-art review of the current practice of advanced airway management. This advanced airway course is an intensive course where airway experts share their knowledge and guide the future generation of anesthesiologists towards safe airway management practices. The Scientific Programme includes Basic Lectures, Video Presentations and Problem Based Learning Discussions (PBLD) .This educational activity is open for practicing anesthesiologists, anesthesia trainees, intensivists, Emergency physicians and other doctors from specialties in areas of common interest.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Describe how to identify and evaluate difficult airway.
• Discuss the ways to achieve and maintain oxygenation.
• The participants will be able to identify and choose an appropriate airway technique and equipment.
• The participant will be able to learn and translate guidelines into practice.
• The participant will be able to identify personnel practices and discuss how to manage difficult airway situations.
- Modules 34
- Tests 2
- Skill level Medicine Graduate
- Language English
- Reading Materials 22
- Students 1057
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self