Basic and Advanced Echocardiogram
Echocardiography is a dynamic diagnostic modality and after setting the basics right, it’s prudent to go to the next level as we as a society are moving towards zero error and perfect outcome scenario. Anesthesiologists/ Cardiac Anesthesiologists have a big role to play for accurate interpretation of the data and effective communication to Surgeon/ Cardiac Surgeon to help them do a one time complete job. With this premise, RAAONLINECERTIFY announces the basic and advanced Echocardiogram course with eminent faculty across the nation on board.
- Modules 32
- Tests 2
- Skill level Medicine Graduate
- Language English
- Reading Materials 33
- Students 585
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
PRE TEST MCQ
- Physics of Echocardiogram. Dr.B Ranjith Karthekeyan
- Knobology and optimization of images. Dr. Raj Sahajanandan
- Wetlab- Surface anatomy of heart and sinuses. Dr. Jacob Jamesraj.
- Wetlab Right atrium.Dr. Jacob Jamesraj.
- Wetlab- Right ventricle.Dr. Jacob Jamesraj.
- Wetlab- Left atrium and ventricle. Dr. Jacob Jamesraj.
- Wetlab- Valves and devices. Dr. Jacob Jamesraj.
- Dissection of Heart valves (Wetlab)-Dr.Jacob Jamesraj
- TEE cuts. Dr. Jacob Jamesraj. Dr. Kumar C.
- Comprehensive Transthoracic examnination. Dr.Ramkumar. Dr.Joseph Raajes.
- Comprehensive TEE examination. Dr. T.A. Patil.
- Assesment of left ventricular systolic function. Dr. Thomas Koshy.
- Assessment of diastolic function. Dr. Kanagarajan. N.
- Assesment of right heart function. Dr. Kumar C
- Evaluation of Mitral valve-Dr.T.A.Patil
- Mitral Stenosis-Dr.Vishwas Malik
- Ischemic Mitral regurgitation-Dr.Jeevanadham
- Mitral valve repair for degenerative MR-Dr.Aveek Jayant
- Aortic Stenosis-Dr.Sathish Kumar.D
- Aortic Regurgitation-Dr.Aveek Jayant
- Pulmonary and Tricuspid valve-Dr.Kumar
- Evaluation of Aorta-Dr,Santosh Ambli
- Strain and Strain Rate imaging-Dr.Ramkumar
- Echocardiogram in children. Dr. Jebaraj.
- Sequential Segmental analysis by TEE in congenital heart disease-Dr.Thomas Koshy
- Echocardiogram in intensive care unit. Dr. Joseph Raajesh.
- Echocardiogram in cardiac arrest-Dr.T.A.Patil
- Echocardiogram Simulation-Dr.T.A .Patil
- Simulation. Dr. T.A.Patil.
- 3D LV Quantification-Dr.Thomas Koshy
POST TEST MCQ