This 6 months pain medicine course has been designed to provide an in-depth, state-of-the-art review of the current practice of Pain medicine. This course is an intensive course where pain experts share their knowledge and guide the future generation of anesthesiologists towards safer pain management practices. The Scientific Programme includes Basic Lectures,Video Presentations, Seminar, Case discussion, Guidelines, Recent advances, Panel discussions, Interventional procedures and Problem Based Learning Discussions (PBLD) .This educational activity is open for practicing anesthesiologists, anesthesia trainees, intensivists, Emergency physicians and other doctors from specialties in areas of common interest.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe how to identify and evaluate pain.
- Discuss the ways to achieve and maintain pain relief.
- The participants will be able to identify and choose an appropriate pain technique for different situations.
- The participant will be able to learn and translate guidelines into practice.
- The participant will be able to identify personnel practices and discuss how to manage difficult pain situations.
- Modules 103
- Tests 2
- Skill level Medicine Graduate
- Language English
- Reading Materials 38
- Students 132
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self